Mission Share is giving away 500 backpacks filled with school supplies to students K-12. There are only 4 requirements:
1. The student must attend a school in the Town of Greece.
2. The student must be going into Kindergarten through 12th grade. (Please, no pre-schoolers.)
3. You must prove that you have a financial need. All decisions regarding eligibility will be made by the Board of Directors of Mission Share, and are final. Mission Share will contact you only if you do NOT qualify.
4. Only parents or legal guardians may reserve the backpacks for students living in their home...please bring a valid form of ID when picking up your backpack(s).
Additional important information:
- In the event that Mission Share runs out of backpacks and you have reserved one, we will inform you at our earliest possible convenience.
- In the event that a backpack or backpacks have been reserved but 1or more of the criteria have not been met, the registration information will added to a stand-by list.
- In the unlikely event that any backpacks remain after the reservation deadline, remaining backpacks will be distributed to the stand-by list in the order they were put on the list, starting with the first registrant moving downward.
- The backpacks will be distributed on Thursday, August 30 from 6 - 8:30 pm at Mission Share. You must bring a valid form of ID.
The deadline for reservations is: Wednesday, August 29, 2011.